2017 Details: Our 10-week clinic begins on Feb 12. Players will be assigned to one of two two one-hour sessions (1:00p start time or 3:00p start time).
Clinic Dates: Feb 12, Feb 26, Mar 12, Mar 19, Mar 26, Apr 2, Apr 23, Apr 30, May 7, and May 14
Registration: Get started by clicking here.
Description: The Fours Clinic is a unique program designed to teach children the basics of baseball. We will teach throwing, catching, hitting, and running the bases. Mom and Dad are encouraged to join the fun by helping with the clinic. It is organized as a weekly Sunday afternoon clinic. Toluca Baseball offers Fall and Spring seasons based on the age of the child by April 30.
- Players who are age 4 as of April 30, 2017
- Players work in very small group on a station-to-station basis
- Work on fundamentals (holding glove, basic throwing, hitting off tee)
- Focus on fun!
- Meets once a week on Sunday afternoons
- Events held at South Weddington Park Field 4 South
Needed Equipment: Ideally, kids will have a mitt and sports cleats, but we'll have a variety of things on hand.
For More Information: Contact our Fours Commissioner Chris Holmes by clicking here.